Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

With Love


Cass_love8, originally uploaded by Cervantes Photography.

Being a Photographer has its ups and downs, but regardless you get to meet some pretty amazing people. Model Cassandra Love, was a pleasure to photograph. Her timidness at the beginning of the shoot was a worry at first, but as the day progressed she opened up more and more little by little. One of the things I always live by, to set a good name for myself, is i told myself i would never do any super risque photos. Fortunately, all the models I have worked with have been super understanding and respect me for that. Cassandra came in with her standards of what she was expecting of me as a photographer. Lucky for me, they were standards i already worked by.

This particular shot was done on an white Muslin, with two strobes with soft boxes on both, which were placed on either side of the model at a 45 degree angle. After getting Cassandra to get out of her shell, we focused on doing some "playful" classic pinup. Which worked wonderfully in this shot.

No comments: